Carries out overall management of the company within the powers set by the Charter and bears personal liability for fulfillment of objectives assigned to the Company;
Without the power of attorney and within his competence, acts on behalf of the Company, represents the Company in all government body, enterprises and organizations as well as in other countries in the issues related to insurance;
- to administer the property of the Company;
- to conclude agreements and contracts, including employment ones;
- to issue the powers of attorney;
- to consider and solve other matters related to Company’s activities.
First Deputy General Director for Pre-Export and Export Insurance
Deputy Director General
Alisher Lutfullaevich Asatullaev, born in 1978 in Tashkent, Uzbek. Higher education– in 1999 graduated from Tashkent Institute for Railway Engineers, in 2004 graduated from Banking and Finance Academy. Works in this position since 25th November 2016.
- to carry out management of insurance activities of the Company;
- to exercise control of Company’s divisions in accordance with the management structure of the Company;
- to organize work related to conclusion (renewal) of insurance and reinsurance agreements in order to provide comprehensive insurance protection of economic interests of the national exporters abroad against political, commercial and entrepreneurial risks;
- to provide for analysis of economic results of insurance activities and balance between liabilities taken under insurance and reinsurance agreements and financial capacity of the Company;
- to coordinate the work on organization of the Company’s employees’ professional development, introduction of innovative insurance and reinsurance technologies and to chair constantly working qualification commission of the Company.
General Manager on Security Issues
Aziz Yorkulovich Abdullaev, born in 1977 in Tashkent, Uzbek. Higher education - in 1999 году graduated from Tashkent Financial Institute with major in international currency-credit relations, economist and 2009 – High Business School under the Academy of Public Administration, MBA. He works in this position since 12th September 2014.
- to organize general administrative and informational protection of Uzbekinvest;
- to provide for organization of business, claims activities in insurance, development and introduction of information communication technologies in the Company;
- to analyze fulfillment of decisions made by the top management of the Company, to plan, organize, coordinate and control appropriate structural divisions of the Company for fulfillment of the objectives set;
- to organize and control claims activities, provision of insurance indemnities payment, to employ independent surveyors and adjusters;
- to organize development and introduction of information communication technologies in the Company;
- to coordinate general business activities of the Company;
- to develop and administrate activities related to security of the buildings on the balance of the Company;
- to control observance of security procedures by the employees and visitors.